GIVE ME 40 DAYS
And Get in AMAZING
SHAPE and transform your life without leaving the comfort of your own home
Stay Safe and Get Ripped
No Gym, No Problem. Start sculpting a lean and ripped physique at home.
Save Time and Money
No more waiting in lines at the gym. No more gym rules. No commuting. No more membership fees.
Get Started Now
Special Price $29/month. It will never be offered at this low price again (the regular price $49)Get Immediate Access
Before I Dive Into Everything
Let’ Talk About Who This Class Is Really For.
You’re an idealist who wants to prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers. You believe that your best days are ahead of you. . But you may need a little inspiration and guidance to steer you on the right path regarding your health.
Family-focused and have put so much of your time into raising a family and establishing a career but you have neglected your health. Now you want to be proactive and make some changes before your health takes a turn for the worse. You recognize that you have plenty of life left and you want to enjoy it to the full.
A mid-life venturer who is beginning to see the signs of declining health. And you are tired of not having the energy or ability to do the things that you enjoy. You want more out of life and you refuse to be a statistic.
Happy and retired you’ve worked long and hard to earn your freedom but you are not enjoying the health that you had hoped for. You want to trade some of your doctor’s appointments for tee times, traveling or enjoying your family and friends.
You’re in the right place. I am going to tell you exactly how I intend to help you to turn things around and give you the tools, support and inspiration you need to put you on the right track.
I will teach you the principles
of good health and you will…
- Have a good understanding about your diet, eliminated the junk foods and know how much you should be eating and when.
- Identify the triggers in your diet and lifestyle that have been causing your health to shift out of control.
- Develop the motivation and mindset that will keep you focused and on track to continue with total confidence.
- A thorough knowledge of how to prepare healthy meals and how to develop a meal plan.
- Begin to feel good about yourself and feel a resurgence of self-confidence.
- Celebrate big wins regarding your health and overall appearance
"Dr Gene is one of the most knowledgeable and inspiring people I have ever met.
His approach to meal planning completely changed the way I related to food. His videos and courses have had such a huge impact on my life. In addition to reaching my own goals, I have been able to help some of my coworkers and family members, as well.."
Here's What A Few Others Are Saying
What I like about this program is it’s straightforward. Gene shares a lot of videos that keeps you motivated and he answers all of your questions. He has gotten me back on track and I am not giving up.
- Mark Senior, Engineer
I'm retired and I was not happy with the direction my health was going. But, from the moment I saw Gene, I knew he was the person that could help me. I feel great and my wife says, I look 10 years younger.
-Michael Shanks, Retired
I have 2 kids and I wanted to be able to do sports with them but I had gotten to out of shape. Working with Dr. Gene has not only gotten me back in shape, but has boosted my self-confidence, as well.
- Greg Hyde, Manager
It's Time to Take Charge of Your Health
What’s Inside the Chosen Generation Community?
The Starting Block
Before you begin it’s important to get a ballpark idea of where your current fitness level is. These will become your baseline measurements. You will be glad you recorded this information because you can always go back to it to remind yourself how far you have come and also to determine which areas may be slipping.
I promise you that you will be looking back on this lesson a lot. You will not believe what you looked like or how far you have come. This is part of the planning phase of a task. Those who finish strong have always had a strong start.
- Your initial assessment, Here you will take some critical measurements that will serve as your baseline. It will be important to know your current weight, blood pressure, heart rate, your body fat index, some before and after photos, and a few other details as you jumpstart your program.
- Goal setting Here is where you want to nail down your "WHY". You need to have a strong reason why you want to do this. This is one of the primary reasons most people become stagnant in their pursuits. This is a habit of highly successful people.
- Your first workout You will begin with a simple warmup routine. This will get you beyond the initial stages of soreness if you have not worked out in a while.
The Meal Plan
Tuning Your Diet. When it comes to losing fat, toning or building muscle, exercise alone isn’t going to get you there. Here is where you will begin to implement the necessary steps that will ensure your success.
Here is where you will match up your diet with the actual foods that you will be eating. This will take some time but once you have gotten through this part you will never have to do it again.
Macronutrients The total number of calories that you eat, and how those calories break down into protein, carbs and fat, controls your body weight and composition, not the individual foods themselves. It's important to understand this because it will guarantee you the fastest results.
- The Shopping List Here's where you will eliminate foods like processed meat (bacon, sausage, hot dogs, fish sticks, fried nuggets and deli meats) and replace them with egg whites, salmon tuna, halibut and chicken. If you're vegan you can have tempeh tofu, lentils, edamame, chickpeas, quinoa, etc...
- Equipment The minimal equipment I am recommending
• A portable exercise bench
• A set of resistance bands or dumbbells
• A floor mat
• Push-up stands (optional)
• Pull-up bar (optional)
• Jump rope (optional)
• A treadmill or stationary bike would be useful
The Training Schedule
Here's what most people are waiting for. Now that you have learned what to eat, you have counted your macros and your schedule is set, let's train.
There is a 30-day training schedule for this course but I don't recommend that you follow this strictly. I will teach you how to customize it to suit your needs.
- Level 1 This is for beginners or those who have not done any exercise within the last few years. I will begin with warm-ups, cardio, stretching and I will have you begin with the resistance bands.
- Level 2 Once your initial soreness is over and you have adapted to resistance training, here's where you start challenging the body with full routines using the floor exercises and resistance bands.
- Level 3 You are now in full stride. I will switch you to the dumbbells because they will give you a variety of exercises and take your training to another level.
You Didn't Come This Far Just To Come This Far
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
The Body Temple 40-Day Transformation Course
(A $495 Value)
3 Detailed Lessons
Showing you literally everything you need to do to turn your health around and create a very impressive physique in the shortest possible time.
A complete Step-by-step video-driven courseshowing you how to do the exercises properly and guide you in every aspect of your workouts.
Fully illustrated meal planning
cooking preparation for an entire week. Also included is my own diet program to serve as a guide.
The most up-to-datea safe and proven strategy for getting the fastest results.
Ongoing community and technical support
As a subject matter expert. I have been doing this for over 40 years and I have learned a few things along the way.You will be given access to an entire community where you will be able to share your wins, encourage each other and get support from like-minded people. I respect your time and I will not overburden you with a lot of information. You will be working at your own pace
Plus These Bonuses to Give You That Extra Edge
A Guide to Spirit-Filled Living
These are excerpts from my book, "The Body Temple."
What You’ll Get:
I will share the steps necessary to achieve your spiritual best.
- 5 things you should do every morning
- The importance of a morning routine
- Being helpful and gracious
Weekly Live Zoom Meetings
This will be done via Zoom where I will interact with you, give you some additional inspiration and answer all of your questions.
What You’ll Get:
Each week I will go live to discuss your progress, answer your questions and bring updates that will speed your progress along.
- Additional training tips
- Q and A session
A Private Community Group
You will be part of an active and supportive community to add and receive that extra inspiration from fellow students who are on the trenches with you.
What You’ll Get:
High-level support from fellow students and alumni who will bring you valuable inspiration to keep you on track.
- Share your wins
- Get help
- Stay on track
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
The 40-day Body Temple Transformation course - $1000s Value
- Bonus 1 - Guide to Spirit-Filled Living $495 Value
- Bonus 2 - Weekly Live Zoom calls $priceless Value
- Bonus 3 - Private Community Group (Free)
That's a Total Value of $1000s
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
But because I am excited to be able to get this to you right away, you can get started for the introductory price of
The 40-Day Body Temple Transformation Course Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we are confident you will be pleased with our courses. Still if you try us and decide that it does not sufficiently meet your needs, you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
We will NOT provide refunds for any request that comes more than 30 days following the date of purchase. Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 30 days, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly at: [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions our top students asked before getting started
I am a newbie and I am a little worried. Can I do this?
I have had a previous surgery. Will this be safe for me?
How long before I will start seeing results?
Do I have to join a gym or buy any equipment?
What if I try it out and it’s not for me, can I get a refund?
Q: I just turned 50 this year. Am I too old to do this program?
Will someone really be there to answer my questions?
I am gluten sensitive, what can I eat?
I can't have dairy products. Is that a problem?
Will this program work for vegans or vegetarians?
Are there any other costs besides the ones mentioned in the program?
How long after I purchase before I receive the program?
Why is the price so low?
Get Started Transforming Your Life, Today
Still thinking about it?
The 40-Day Body Temple Transformation Course is PERFECT for you if…
- You want your life back. You are fully aware that if you continue without doing something you health will suffer as a result
- You want to look and feel good about yourself. It's been a long time since you have heard a compliment from someone.
- You want to be a good steward of what God has given you. There is no better time than now. You will become busier and your life will become more complicated.
- You know that you can’t do it alone and you're tired of procrastinating. If you have tried to do this but have failed, it's time to get some help.
- You are beginning to experience a mid-life crisis and want to do something about your health.
- You are overwhelmed, confused, tired, and desperately want to change your life
- You want to celebrate some wins in your life
Why I Decided To Write This Course
This was my third attempt at getting in the best shape of my life. My first attempt was for my 50th birthday. My wife and I had scheduled a trip to Cabo San Lucas and I wanted to look impressive. Needless to say I did not accomplish that goal. My second attempt was a few years later for our 20th wedding anniversary. We were returning to Hawaii, the place where we honeymooned. I fell short of my goal on that occasion as well. At this point, doubt began to sink in.
What made this time different is I had a very close friend who was a few years younger than me but was in poor health. He was always asking me for diet and exercise advice, which he never followed it. I asked him if he would help me to enclose my back patio because I wanted to convert the space into a gym. He agreed, and he and I worked on this project for an entire month. During this time, I would prepare him some if my favorite healthy foods and he would have a few bites and then he would drive thru his favorite spot.
After one month of talking with him and trying to influence him daily, he was no further along than when we started. Over the next few months, I watched his health spiral out of control, which required hospitalizations and within a year he was dead, at 56.
That marked the beginning of my journey, except this time it was not a goal, it had to be a lifestyle. I could not save my friend but hopefully through this course, which was inspired by him, I can save many others.
This is my hope and prayer.