Go from feeling OVER THE HILL to OVER THE TOP and get RIPPED In The Process
Give Me 6 Weeks
And Get in AMAZING
SHAPE and transform your life without leaving the comfort of your own home
Exclusive 60% Discount Available For A Limited Time Only
Stay Safe and Get Ripped
No Gym, No Problem. Start sculpting a lean and ripped physique at home.
Save Time and Money
No more waiting in lines at the gym. No more gym rules. No commuting. No more membership fees.
Get Started Now
Special Price $147. It will never be offered at this low price again (regular price $297)Get Immediate Access
Before I Dive Into Everything
Let’ Talk About Who This Class Is Really For.
You’re an idealist who have not given up on life. There’s still a lot more you want to accomplish. But you may need a little inspiration and guidance to steer you on the right path regarding your health. When this is accomplished you will be able to press forward unhindered to pursue the greater things in life.
Family-focused and have put so much of your time into raising a family and establishing a career but you have neglected your health. Now you want to be proactive and make some changes before your health takes a turn for the worse. You recognize that you have plenty of life left and you want to enjoy it to the full.
A mid-life venturer who is beginning to see the signs of declining health. And you are tired of not having the energy or ability to do the things that you enjoy. You want more out of life and you refuse to be a statistic.
Happy and retired you’ve worked long and hard to earn your freedom but you are not enjoying the health that you had hoped for. You want to trade some of your doctor’s appointments for tee times, traveling or enjoying your family and friends.
You’re in the right place. I am going to tell you exactly how I intend to help you to turn things around and give you the tools, support and inspiration you need to put you on the right track.
By the end of this program,
you will have…
- A good understanding about your diet, eliminated the junk foods and know how much you should be eating and when.
- Identified the triggers in your diet and lifestyle that have been causing your health to shift out of control.
- Developed the motivation and mindset that will keep you focused and on track to continue with total confidence.
- A thorough knowledge of how to prepare healthy meals and how to develop a meal plan.
- Begun to feel good about yourself and feel a resurgence of self-confidence.
- Celebrated big wins regarding your health and overall appearance
"Dr Gene is one of the most knowledgeable and inspiring people I have ever met.
His approach to meal planning completely changed the way I related to food. His videos and courses have had such a huge impact on my life. In addition to reaching my own goals, I have been able to help some of my coworkers and family members, as well.."
Here's What A Few Others Are Saying
What I like about this program is it’s straightforward. Gene shares a lot of videos that keeps you motivated and he answers all of your questions. He has gotten me back on track and I am not giving up.
- Mark Senior, Engineer
I'm retired and I was not happy with the direction my health was going. But, from the moment I saw Gene, I knew he was the person that could help me. I feel great and my wife says, I look 10 years younger.
-Michael Shanks, Retired
I have 2 kids and I wanted to be able to do sports with them but I had gotten to out of shape. Working with Dr. Gene has not only gotten me back in shape, but has boosted my self-confidence, as well.
- Greg Hyde, Manager
It's Time to Take Charge of Your Health
What’s Inside the Defying Age Course
The Starting Block
Before you begin it’s important to get a ballpark idea of where your current fitness level is. These will become your baseline measurements. You will be glad you recorded this information because you can always go back to it to remind yourself how far you have come and also to determine which areas may be slipping.
I promise you that you will be looking back on this lesson a lot. You will not believe what you looked like or how far you have come. This is part of that planning phase of a task. Those who finish strong have always had a strong start.
- Your initial assessment, Here you will take some critical measurements that will serve as your baseline. It will be important to know your current weight, blood pressure, heart rate, your body fat index, some before and after photos and a few other details that as you jumpstart your program.
- Goal setting Here is where you want to nail down your "WHY". You need to have a strong reason why you want to do this. This is one of the primary reasons most people become stagnant in their pursuits. This is a habit of highly successful people.
- You daily schedule should be set in stone to the point that it becomes impossible to break. Plan your workouts for the time of day when you’re most awake and energetic.
The Meal Plan
Tuning Your Diet. When it comes to losing fat, toning or building muscle, exercise alone isn’t going to get you there. Here is where you will begin to implement the three steps that have been outlined in your Formula to Success guide.
Here is where you will match up your macros with actual foods that you will be eating. This will take a some time but once you have these calculated you will never have to do it again.
Macronutrients The total number of calories that you eat, and how those calories break down into protein, carbs and fat, controls your body weight and composition, not the individual foods themselves. Here is where you will calculate the right foods that will give you the fastest results.
- The Shopping List Here's where you will eliminate foods like, processed meat (bacon, sausage, hot dogs, fish sticks, fried nuggets and deli meats) and replace them with egg whites, salmon tuna, halibut and chicken. If you're vegan you can have tempeh tofu, lentils, edamame, chickpeas, quinoa, etc...
- Equipment The minimal equipment I am recommending
• A portable exercise bench
• A set of resistance bands or dumbbells
• A floor mat
• Push-up stands (optional)
• Pull-up bar (optional)
• Jump rope (optional)
• A treadmill or stationary bike would be useful
The Meal Prep
Food preparation will be essential to your success! By spending some time ONE day of the week preparing your food, you will have healthy food available during the busiest times of the week – you will also save time and money by not eating out or buying pre-packaged snacks.
In this lesson I will make meal prep fun, fast and easy. I will teach you what foods to eat and when. I will share what I eat, what supplements I take and why, as well as I will cook entire week's menu in under 2 hours.
- You will learn what you should be eating, how much and when.
- I will share my recommendations for what supplements you should be taking.
- I will show you how to prepare one week's worth of cooking in under 2 hours.
The Champion Mindset
Commitment, drive, heart, discipline, consistency, no pain-no gain. These are just some of the characteristics of a champion.
This covers the mindset of champion athletes. Stop setting goals. A goal is a something you reach. A lifestyle is something you live by.
- Focus In this lesson I am sharing the importance of having the right type of mindset. Whenever you begin to lose your motivation, look to your lifestyle. Find and eliminate the distraction/s that are hindering your progress.
- Intensity Here's where you will watch me train in order to get a glimpse of the level of intensity it takes to get results. If you are not making progress, raise your intensity.
- Sets, Reps and Intervals You will learn the difference between sets and reps, split routines vs full body. I will give you a more in depth look at a full workout with dumbbells and a split routine with dumbbells.
The Game Plan
Here's what most people are waiting for. Now that you have learned what to eat, you have counted your macros and your schedule is set, let's train.
There are 3 training levels this course.
- Level 1 This is for beginners or those who have not done any exercise within the last few years. I will begin with warm ups, cardio, stretching and I will introduce the resistance bands.
- Level 2 Once your initial soreness is over and you have adapted to resistance training, here's where you start challenging the body with full routines using the resistance bands.
- Level 3 You are now in full stride. I will switch you to the dumbbells now because they will give you a variety of exercises and take your training to another level.
You Didn't Come This Far Just To Come This Far
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
The Defying Age course
(A $1495 Value)
5 Detailed Lessons
Showing you literally everything you need to do to turn your health around and create a very impressive physique in the shortest possible time.
A complete Step-by-step video driven courseshowing you how do the exercises properly and guide you in every aspect of your workouts.
Fully illustrated meal planning
cooking preparation for an entire week. Also included is my own diet program to serve as a guide.
The most up to datesafe and proven strategy for getting the fastest results.
from a subject matter expert. I have been doing this for over 40 years and I have learned a few things along the way.You will be given access to each new lesson upon completion of the previous one. We do this to protect you time, attention and focus while helping you to avoid the overwhelm from having a lot of information being presented all at once.
Plus These Bonuses to Give You That Extra Edge
Level I & II ab programs
This was going to be offered as part of a course but I am giving you this extra benefit to give you that glimpse into what it takes to sculpt a set of 6- pack abs.
What You’ll Get:
I will demonstrate my 3 best and safest ab exercises for targeting the core in shaping the mid-section.
- Strengthening the core
- Toning and developing the lower abs
- Reducing the size of the mid-section
6 weeks of Live Q & A
This will be 6 Facebook Q & A sessions where I will interact with you, give you some additional inspiration and answer all of your questions.
What You’ll Get:
Each week I will go live to discuss your progress, answer you questions and bring updates that will speed your progress along.
- Additional training tips
- Q and A session
Private Facebook Group
Active and supportive Facebook community to add and receive that extra inspiration from fellow students who are on the trenches with you.
What You’ll Get:
High-level support form fellows students and alumni who will bring you valuable inspiration to keep you on track.
- Share your wins
- Get help
- Stay on track
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
The Defying Age course - $1997 Value
- Bonus 1 - Level I & II ab programs $497 Value
- Bonus 2 - 6 weeks of Live Q & A $997 Value
- Bonus 3 - Private Facebook Group (Free)
That's a Total Value of: $3491
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
But because I am excited to be able to get this to you right away, you can get started for the introductory price of
The Defying age course Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we are confident you will be pleased with our courses. Still if you try us and decide that it does not sufficiently meet your needs, you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
We will NOT provide refunds for any request that comes more than 30 days following the date of purchase. Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 30 days, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly at: [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions our top students asked before getting started
I am a newbie and I am a little worried. Can I do this?
I have had a previous surgery. Will this be safe for me?
How long before I will start seeing results?
Do I have to join a gym or buy any equipment?
What if I try it out and it’s not for me, can I get a refund?
Q: I just turned 50 this year. Am I too old to do this program?
Will someone really be there to answer my questions?
I am gluten sensitive, what can I eat?
I can't have dairy products. Is that a problem?
Will this program work for vegans or vegetarians?
Are there any other costs besides the ones mentioned in the program?
How long after I purchase before I receive the program?
Why is the price so low?
Still thinking about it?
The Defying Age Course is PERFECT for you if…
- You want your life back. You are fully aware that if you continue without doing something you health will suffer as a result
- You want to look and feel good about yourself. It's been a long time since you have heard a compliment from someone.
- You want to attract attention from others. There is no better time than now. You will become more busy and your life will become more complicated.
- You know that you can’t do it alone and you're tired of procrastinating. If you have tried to do this but have failed, it's time to get some help.
- You are beginning to experience the mid life crisis and want to do something about your health.
- You are overwhelmed, confused, tired, desperately want to change your life
- You want to celebrate some wins in your life
Why I Decided To Write This Course
This was my third attempt at getting in the best shape of my life. My first attempt was for my 50th birthday. My wife and I had scheduled a trip to Cabo San Lucas and I wanted to look impressive. Needless to say I did not accomplish that goal. My second attempt was a few years later for our 20th wedding anniversary. We were returning to Hawaii, the place where we honeymooned. I fell short of my goal on that occasion as well. At this point, doubt began to sink in.
What made this time different is I had a very close friend who was a few years younger than me but was in poor health. He was always asking me for diet and exercise advice, which he never followed it. I asked him if he would help me to enclose my back patio because I wanted to convert the space into a gym. He agreed, and he and I worked on this project for an entire month. During this time, I would prepare him some if my favorite healthy foods and he would have a few bites and then he would drive thru his favorite spot.
After one month of talking with him and trying to influence him daily, he was no further along than when we started. Over the next few months, I watched his health spiral out of control, which required hospitalizations and within a year he was dead, at 56.
That marked the beginning of my journey, except this time it was not a goal, it had to be a lifestyle. I could not save my friend but hopefully through this course, which was inspired by him, I can save many others.
This is my hope and prayer.