By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, or products.
- Dr. Gene James strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Dr. Gene James will not be responsible for diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Dr. Gene James from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown.
- The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on the information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- Gene James (drgenejames.com) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis, or any other information, services, or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos, or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
- The information I provide is based on my personal experience, studies of my patients & clients, and my personal experience.
- The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. While I draw on my prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that I am supporting you in my role exclusively as a fitness advisor.
- I am not serving you in the capacity of a medical health practitioner or mental health provider and I am not holding myself out to be in any capacity. Rather, I serve as a coach, mentor, and guide who helps you reach your own health and wellness goals.
- I aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using this website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life, and well-being, as well as the health, lives, and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of fitness research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
- We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results, and fat loss results differ by individual.
- We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depend on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building, and/or fat-burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
- The use of our information, products, and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products, and services.
- We present real-world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.
- The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and the results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products.